Membership of LBDAHS is open to everyone in return for a small annual subscription fee.
Membership of LBDAHS gives the following benefits:
- Free access to all of our talks hosted throughout the year
- A free copy of our annual Transactions publication, detailing interesting research and finds from the year
- Opportunity to help with any archaeological digs undertaken by the Society
- Opportunity to help the Society transcribe historical documents & undertake historical research
Our membership application form is very easy to fill out, and can be downloaded as a PDF document here. Please send your completed form via email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact the membership secretary directly via the same email address, and you will either be emailed the document or posted a printed copy.
Subscription fees for membership of LBDAHS are as follows:
- Child (under 16)/Student/OAP.........£8.00
If you would like to receive more information about the work and activities of LBDAHS and its members, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.